Arrington Watkins Architects is seeking graduate BIM Modelers, proficient in Revit, and with a good understanding of building systems and components. Must be able to make efficient and creative use of Revit to develop complex presentation and production models based on sketches or verbal input.
Important attributes include: dedication, orientation to client service; excellent people, organizational and oral/written communication skills; proficiency in Revit, ability to lead and/or to work as a member of a team; positive attitude. Minimum 1 year of recent experience working with Revit and a solid understanding of architecture are required in order to be successful in this role.
Below is a list of responsibilities for this role:
- Create initial REVIT project setup
- Provides graphic documentation to organize and develop drawings
- Develop site documents based on input from others
- Evaluates and incorporates information provided by consulting engineers
- Develops feasible site options
- Prepares presentation packages that include graphic drawings, renderings, 3-D studies and other materials
- Develops preliminary Schematic Design-level code analysis
- Prepares design development documents from approved schematic design incorporating appropriate levels of detail
- Researches, assess, and evaluates appropriate regulatory requirements of the project
- Prepares accurate, consistent and complete sets of architectural construction documents
- Ensure construction documents accuracy based on BIM Modeling
- Participates in the QA/QC process with the design team
- Work under direction of design professional and Project Coordinator
Cover letter should describe the applicant’s qualifications and experience for this specific job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com